my brother the photographer

Posted on | Wednesday, August 18, 2010 | 1 Comment

his name is luqman
he's only sixteen but I can clearly see
he's got some awesome talent on photography













you see, the problem is..
 he doesn't have a media to post his works
and he's too lazy to sign up for flickr or deviantart
so he only keeps his pictures to himself
but i think people should see how talented my brother is
so i've decided to post some of his works in my blog

out of all the photographs my brother took
these are some of my favourites
he uses a nikon D90 btw :)

                

                                        


see what im talkin about
he's good
i know..
it runs in the blood ;)

Comments

One Response to “my brother the photographer”

  1. tyas permana
    December 6, 2010 at 12:29 AM

    mba ikaa..
    foto"nya bagus" deh

Followers

a propos de moi

My Photo
maulida ika
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
View my complete profile

.

.

play me, pretty please..


Powered By Blogger