vote for my brother please :)

Posted on | Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | No Comments

Shout Out for Climate Change



my brother's currently joining this video competition held by the australia's dept of climate change and energy efficiency..
I hope u wouldn't mind sparing some of ur time checking out his video..
n if u like it, be sure to vote for it..
please vote :) here --->  Shout Out for Climate Change
merci beacoup.. it means a lot to us..


and as for ur info, last year he also won a similar national competition held by flinders university..

http://www.flinders.edu.au/world-environment-day/

I hope he continues to do more and more great works
u make us all proud.. brother..
naaaaww
>.<

Comments

Followers

a propos de moi

My Photo
maulida ika
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
View my complete profile

.

.

play me, pretty please..


Powered By Blogger